This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for mylocalstudy.com or other entities owned and/or operated by ImageBloom, Inc. (“IB Online Forums”). This privacy notice will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through IB Online Forums, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your information.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, web form or other direct contact from you. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We may share your information with a third party outside of our organization, only as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to connect you to a study that you have expressed interest in or that you may qualify for based upon the information that you shared with us.
Your Access to and Control over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via an IB Online Forum, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as medical history data or credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, reviewing your information and submitting your information to a local clinical research site that may have a study for you) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment, and all data is encrypted at rest.